NON-Emergency Calls

If you are reporting a non-emergency,
dial a non-emergency number.

Your area 9-1-1 center lists a phone number you should use to report all non-emergency situations. Using your non-emergency number allows your 9-1-1 center to better prioritize calls and gets help to those in life or property threatening situations as fast as possible. Your non-emergency call may take a little longer for someone to answer as they may be handling a 9-1-1 emergency so please don’t hang up!  Your call is important to us and the agencies we serve!

Non-emergency situations may include reports of:

  • Abandoned Vehicles
  • Loud Music or Party Complaints
  • Follow up Calls
  • Non-injury / Non Blocking Accidents
  • Barking Dog
  • Illegal Parking
  • ANY crimes that are NOT in progress or just occurred


Non-Emergency Numbers

Columbia County: (503) 397-1521
Washington County: (503) 629-0111
Yamhill County: (503) 434-6500
Newberg – Dundee Police: (503) 538-8321
Multnomah County: (503) 823-3333
Clackamas County/Gladstone: (503) 655-8211
Lake Oswego/West Linn: (503) 635-0238
Milwaukie: (503) 786-7500