Local Information & Resources
Health Authorities in Yamhill County and around the world are responding to an outbreak of a respiratory illness called COVID-19 caused by a novel coronavirus. Health officials urge good hand washing hygiene, covering coughs, and staying home if you are sick. If you think you have symptoms please call your primary health care provider.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
For more information – visit Yamhill County Public Health’s website
COVID-19 Quick Links
- What You Should Know About Testing for COVID-19
- Yamhill County Sheriff’s Office Modified Office Accessibility to Public
- City of McMinnville Coronavirus information/closures
- Oregon Health Authority Coronavirus updates and resources
- CDC Coronavirus resources and information
- Yamhill County Health and Human Services COVID-19 Info Page
- Businesses Not following guidelines
- Businesses Price Gouging – 877-877-9392